CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 5, 2011

SURPRISE!!!

May I just say that Justin is seriously the most amazing and thoughtful husband. He is so good to me and is willing to put up with so much. The last couple of months I've been taking some medication that messes with my hormones. And let me just say.......THEY MAKE ME SERIOUSLY CRAZY! My emotions are off the scale. And Justin has been such a trooper. Needless to say...I was in need of some good "mommy time". So Justin surprised me, by buying us plane tickets to see my Mom.
We decided not to tell my Mom that we were coming to visit. We flew into Phoenix on Friday night, got a rental car, and drove to Snowflake. We arrived at 1am. I walked to my Mom's front porch and called her on my cell phone. I told her there was a surprise package for her on her front porch. (Side Note: If you ever need your mom to buy a really stupid story, try telling it  to her at 1am. She'll believe anything.) So - My Mom walks to her front door, opens it up, and SURPRISE!!!!! There I am on her front porch. She screamed, she cried, she laughed, she asked what was wrong. After explaining that nothing is wrong, we just came to see her...it was a fun and joyous reunion. It was seriously the best surprise I have ever given.
We spent the 3 day weekend with my Mom. Beings she wasn't expecting us, there were no busy plans in store. It was so nice to just relax and talk and be together.  Thank you Mom, for letting us barge in on your weekend!

Reese & Raegan made Justin's hair SO PRETTY!

Mohawk of Flowers (he's a good sport!)

Raegan informed me, that I was no longer her favorite cousin. I have to share my number one slot with Justin.

Mommy & Me

Reese told me it was her birthday and that we should make cookies, so we did. (even though it was not her birthday, silly girl)

We love chocolate chip cookies!!

1 comments:

Mel's Family

Great update! I can't believe you really kissed a fish! I can't believe Justin has a beard! And I can't believe you showed up at my door at 1 am! BEST SURPRISE EVER! I love you guys and WE are ALL blessed to have Justin in our family!

Post a Comment