CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to me and my sweet husband! For our anniversary we spent the weekend in Park City. Justin has spent the entire week in Texas and didn't fly in until early (3am) Saturday morning. We drove straight up to Park City and checked into our GORGEOUS hotel. We had an amazing suite at one of the Ski Resorts. We had a fabulous view and our own hot tub on our balcony. We spent Saturday shopping at the outlets and relaxing. It was the perfect weekend away!

I CANNOT believe that it's already been a year. Time has flown by. It has been a fabulous year. There were so many happy times, and a few sad times. But I'm so blessed to have had Justin by my side. Justin is seriously the best husband. He is more than I could have ever hoped and prayed for. He is truly my best friend. He is always making me laugh. I've never laughed more in my life than I have with him. He is so hardworking. He makes so many sacrifices on behalf of our family. He is so good. He has a loving heart. He is the best listener in the world. Even when he doesn't want to listen and even when I don't think he's listening....he does. Thank you Justin, for being my Husband. Thank you for our wonderful life. Thank you for making me happy. I love you more than anything. I cannot wait to see what the rest of our lives have in store. xoxo


Then....09/17/2010


Now....09/17/2011

Justin's new Cheers hat, I bought him for our anniversary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment