CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sad Day

Today is the one year anniversary of my Dad's death. I cannot believe that it's been a year already. I'm so greatful that he did not have to suffer anymore in this life. But I am still so terribly sad that he is gone. Sometimes, it just doesn't seem real. I still find myself wanting to call him when I have news to share. And especially when I need directions. My Dad was the best with directions. I could call him from any state and he would know exactly where I was and what roads I needed to take, in order to get to my destination. I miss my Dad a lot. I wish he was still here. I wish he could have met Justin and been at my wedding. And I wish he was still here for all of the adventures in life, left to come. But I know that he is happy and healthy now. Love you Dad.

7/6/1954 - 9/7/2010

1 comments:

Hannah

I know how you feel. I miss him so much too. I love you so much. See you soon.

Post a Comment