CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

One Year Ago

One year ago....Justin and I officially started dating. I went home (Arizona) for Easter/Conference weekend and Justin met me there. We had an interesting weekend, to say the least. On Saturday, we decided to ride the 4-wheelers to the baseball park and play a little ball. However, along the way, the 4-wheeler Justin was riding blew a tire. When I turned to check on him, he was on the ground with the 4-wheeler on top of him. He tried to play it off like he wasn't hurt....but it was pretty bad! Later he told me about the extreme ammount of pain he was in. But he was such a good sport. We got him all bandaged up...and then he still took me to the movies that night. Then next day was Easter. We opened out baskets from the Easter Bunny together. We watched General Conference, colored together, flew kites, played ball, and Kissed for the first time. All in all...it was a great weekend and has led to a life of true happiness. I love you Justin. Thank you for a wonderful year.

1 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes

AWWW I was just thinking about that today as we watched conference. I'm so glad you two met and fell in love. Happy day happy day. Love you.

Post a Comment