CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Joy Moments

Here are some of my favorite Joy Moments for the week.

- One of our little guys in Primary told us "Candy makes you fat, like my Dad!"
- Taking a walk with my sweet husband.
- Getting an Easter package from my wonderful Mother.
- Got a $1.00 raise at work!!!
- Justin teaching me how to change the oil in his truck.
- Coming home from work on Friday, to my hotty husband scrubbing the bathroom. Oh lovely smell of Pinesol and Bleach.

And my FAVORITE Joy moment of the week......................................

Justin surprised me by buying my Mom a plane ticket to come visit me in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo for my AMAZING husband and Hooorray for getting some DESPERATELY needed 'Mommy time'!

I love you Justin. And I can't wait for my Mom to get here.


1 comments:

Mel's Family

Your husband IS amazing! I can't tell you how excited I am to come visit. I love you both and I will see you soon, but not soon enough!!!

Post a Comment