CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

New Blog

So here's the story. My old blog stopped working. I don't know what I did...but I ruined it. I can't add posts or edit my old ones. I've been trying to fix it for about a month now...and I finally gave up. Luckily, I was able to copy and paste my old posts to our new blog. Unfortunately, I can't edit the dates. (If any of you know how...your help is greatly appreciated.) So it looks like the last year happened all in March (whew...busy month). But at least I was able to keep the posts for journaling purposes. That being said...most of the posts before this are old. However, now with my NEW AND IMPROVED (and most importantly functioning) blog....we're good to go. Now you can stay updated with the Bennetts. ENJOY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment