CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

These are old pictures now. But I wanted to make sure I had them on here. We spent our first Christmas together in Utah. All of my family came up and of course, all of Justin's family already lives here. So, we got to spend the Holiday with everyone. On Christmas eve, we had a family brunch at our apartment. Both of our families came and we had a great time. (We got our new camera for Christmas, so I don't have any pictures up until we opened it on Christmas afternoon.) That evening we went to the "Thompsen Family Christmas Dinner". (Justin's Mom's family) Then we went to a movie with Justin's immediately family. We watched the Disney movie Tangled. On Christmas morning, Justin and I opened our gifts with eachother in our aparment. Justin bought me a KITCHEN AID!! I LOVE that man. He's SO GOOD to me. Then we went to Justin's parents for brunch and more gifts. After that, we came back home and my family came up to exchange gifts. Once all the gifts were opened, birthday cake was made, and pizza ready to go...we ALL went to Justin's parents to have a "mini party" for me!! We had homemade pizza and carrot cake. YUMMO! All in all....our first Christmas was fabulous! And it was so nice to get to see both of our families. Enjoy the random picutures below. (PS...Miss Molly bought us our Camera. Our previous camera finally died. We're so greatful for our new one.)
Hannah...just hanging out, watching the show.

Justin FINALLY got the skillet he's been wanting. (Thank you Mom)

Opening Birthday gifts...the rest of my Willow Tree Nativity (thank you Hannah & Molly)
and New Scriptures.

Joshy...silently sitting and watching. (That's a first!)


Say cheese!

Our first Christams - 2010

Playing games and eating cake. My wonderful husband made my cake this year.

Happy 26 to me!

Still playing games.

Nate...playing games.

How many idiots does it take to open a box??? I'm counting 2.

1 comments:

Mel's Family

It truly was a wonderful Christmas. Having all of my children together was all a mom could want. I cherish those moments. I sure wish we had more pictures though...especially while Josh was there! I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG! And I love you guys too! Mom

Post a Comment