CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Giving Thanks

I have A LOT to be thankful for in my life. I just haven't been very good about expressing it lately. I've been reading through my blogging friends and LOVE the idea of one "Thankful" for every day of the month of November. I have a few days to catch up on. So here they go.

November 1st: My AMAZING Husband. He is so good to me and is always there to support me. I love him so very much and I am so greatful to have him by my side, for eternity.

November 2nd: My Mom. She has always been my cheerleader. And I love her for it.

November 3rd: Siblings. I have 3 wonderful siblings. I miss them terribly. And although we're all spread far apart, it's so nice to always have someone to call and talk to. 

November 4th. In-laws. I have wonderful in-laws. Justin's parents are a blessing. They have allowed us to live with them so that we can save for and start building our home this upcoming year. And his siblings are so much fun to be around.

November 5th: Nephews (and soon to be Niece) Justin and I have SO MUCH fun playing with our nephews. We are so blessed that they live so close and we can see them so often. And we cannot wait for our new little niece to be born in March.

November 6th: Our Jobs. We have truly been blessed with great jobs that allow us to provide for our needs (and our wants). And although we don't always love getting up and going to work, we are grateful that we have work to go to. I have amazing bosses and co-workers. I love my work friendships.

November 7th: Temples. I am SO THANKFUL to live where there are Temples so close. I love going to the temple. And I am thankful for the opportunity to serve.

November 8th: Holidays. I love the Holiday season. I love spending time with family. Snuggling up with Justin and watching movies. Drinking hot chocolate. Listening to Christmas music. Watching the snow from the comfort of a warm blanket.

November 9th: Modern Medicine. I am so so thankful for doctors and medicine. I appreciate all of the time and energy they have put into research and learning, so that it can benefit our lives. I'm especially grateful for my Doctor and his willingness to help me with my health.

November 10th: Kissing. I know...gag, gross, blah, ugh.....WHATEVER!! You know you are ALL grateful for this wonderful expression of love. I am so blessed to start and end each of my days with a kiss from my sweet husband.



November 11th: Today I am SO SO SO Thankful that I am done with my treatments. I'm so thankful I get to stop taking my "crazy pills". I'm so thankful that we had good news at the doctor and I am on my way to being better. (and hopefully on our way to FINALLY getting pregnant again)

0 comments:

Post a Comment