CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mommy Time

Well...I FINALLY got some much needed Mommy time. Justin flew my Mom in for the week. We played hard. It was so nice. We shopped, and ate, and shopped, and visited, and shopped, and decorated, and did I mention shopping. We really had so much fun. Molly came and stayed with us too while she was recovering from her surgery. I'm so sad we didn't get more pictures while she was here...but here are a couple.

We spent the morning window shopping at Gardner Village. I just love this place. And it's SO beautiful this time of year.

Justin was such a good sport all week. He even went to Garnder Village with us. We all love him! He's such a wonderful addition to our family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment